Thursday, June 18, 2009

Hot Town Cool City DAY 3



"I've been everywhere, man, I've been everywhere, man
Crossed the deserts bare, man,
I've breatherd the mountain air, man.
Travel - I've had my share, man.
I've been everywhere!" - Johnny Cash










So I tried my hand at photography.... as you can see my skills are unmatched and the quality is clearly professional at worst!! The Sunglasses are becoming a trademark for me. They are Locs Glasses. I got them on a trip to Volente beach, because students are constantly messing my stunner shades up. I just found out that my "Locs" glasses are Tony Loc ( Funky Cold Medina) HAHAHAHA!!!!

Anyhow thanks to all that have been keeping track with my Blog... This is becoming way too addictive. Exploring is fun... and I am meeting people and just enjoying the experience!!
I may need to figure out another income source to fund this parade, because hitting up town is expensive!!!
!

BE SURE TO POST COMMENTS ABOUT THE BLOG AND IDEAS FOR WAYS TO MAKE THIS YOUR "WINDOW TO THE WORLD" and by world I mean Houston!!!

Places I've visited this week:

The Hobbit Cafe (Sunday)
Ruggles Green (Thursday)


The Hobbit Cafe
2243 Richmond Ave. 713.526.5460





" Mr. Frodo! Mr. Frodo!" So this is a Restaurant themed after the J.R. Tolkien trilogy and Multi-million Dollar movies " The Lord of the Rings." This is a very cool little nook for lunch and dinner. The inside of the restaurant is decorated the Poster, and other Lord of the Rings merchandise. The Sandwiches are all themed and are pretty big sized. There is a cool outside patio and the ice tea is very good. This was my second time going to the Hobbit Cafe. If you are over near Rice Village or on Kirby near Richmond during lunch, you should definitely check this place out.


Next Post will featuring my visit to Ruggles Green. If you know of a cool place that I should visit... please comment and I will go and post pictures!

"Until then Get out, be bold, and feed your Soul!"- Oh Shit that's the my new sign off line!!!

"Stay Classy San Diego!!" Muahahahaha!!

Mellow Yellow


1 comment:

M. said...

I've been to a place like this in manila, but it was staffed by....little people. Cool blog though!