Sunday, March 28, 2010

Night at the Pinhook w/ The Big Chill



(From Left to Right: Genius the Animal, The Chad, and Alicia Marie)

So Wednesday Night, I went to check out this Hip Hop Group called the Big Chill. They are releasing their album soon, and this was their first big performance as a group. My friend Chad is apart of the group. He had been talking about his group and getting into the studio. I didn't know how serious it was until I saw his link on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/TheBigChill#!/TheBigChillNC?ref=ts) and when I check out his show on. The show was official. Their group was one of a couple of group that performed, but they did well for their first outing.

NEWS FLASH!!!!!
So for those of you that don't know. Next year is going to be my last year with Citizen Schools. I am planning on applying to film school. Currently I've been work on a portfolio to turn. While I don't have much stuff, I have begun to get involved in some projects. The latest news that I have is that I am going to work with the this group on a music video. Figure we could kill two birds with one stone. They need some publicity and I need some project to show off in my portfolio. It all started when I was talking with Chad. I was telling him about my aspirations for film school and my need for a portfolio. He suggested that I help him do a video. I wrote up a concept and sent it to the group and they were down with it. We are currently trying to put together our production crew. More news to follow!!!!

No comments: